Government of West Bengal, Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer Dinhata: Coochbehar invites applications for the post of Block ASHA Facilitator (BAF) under NHM on contractual basis at the following blocks within Dinhata Sub Division, District Coochbehar. The last date for submission of applications is 17th July 2015.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|Block ASHA Facilitator (BAF)||06 (02 in each Block – Dinhata-I, Dinhata-II, Sitai)||40 Years as on 01/01/2014. Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST; 03 Years for OBC.||₹ 7500/- per month & monthly mobility support ₹ 1500/-|
Eligibility: (1) Masters degree in Social Science / Sociology / Social Anthropology / Social Work (MSW)/ Business Administration (MBA) / Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication
(OR) Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years of experience in health projects.
(2) Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience on ASHA programme.
(3) Knowledge in MS office & Internet.
(4) Ability to communicate effectively.
(5) Ability to work hard.
(6) Willing to travel extensively.
(7) Should be the resident of the same Sub-Division. Selection Process: The selection will be based on merit (academic result and experience in health projects, along with a Written Test (50 marks), computer Skill Test (25 marks) as per prescribed weightage against each of these items. The Last Date of submission of application is 17/07/2015.
|Details and Application Format >>|