Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment of Engineers / Officers in various Engineering Discipline through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE – 2016. IOCL GATE 2016 Recruitment Online Registration start from 17th December 2015 and close on 7th February 2016. RECRUITMENT OF ENGINEERS/ OFFICERS THROUGH GATE-2016
|Name of the Post||Disciplines|
|Engineers / Officers||Chemical, Civil, Computer Science & IT, Electrical, Electronics & Communications, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Petroleum and Polymer|
Maximum Age: 26 Years as on 30th June 2016. Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Remuneration: Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting basic pay of ₹ 4,900/- per month. The Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be about ₹ 1.25 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP). Engineering Disciplines: (1) Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
(2) Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
(3) Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
(4) Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
(5) Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
(6) Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
(7) Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/Automobile/Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery, Marine Engineering etc.)
(8) Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
(9) Petroleum Engineering (excluding Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engg., Petrochemical Engg)
(10) Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro¬chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/Paint/Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology).
Educational Qualification and Eligibility: (1) Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in required nes from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
(2) Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
(3) Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
(4) Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2016.
(5) Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the required disciplines and should appear in GATE-2016 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply. Selection Process: Shortlisting of candidates for further selection process will be based on GATE-2016 Score in the concerned disciplines. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE-2016 in the same disciplines. The GATE-2016 will be on-line examination and will take place during 30th, 31st January, 2016 and 6th, 7th February, 2016. How To Apply: Engineering Graduates can apply to IndianOil only after getting their GATE-2016 Registration Number. IOCL Online Application on or before 07/02/2016. GATE 2016 Important Dates: The Last Date for submission of GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) -> October 1, 2015 (Thursday)
GATE 2016 Online Examination -> January 30 to February 07, 2016 (Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon, Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM) (On Saturdays and Sundays only)
Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website -> March 19, 2016 (Saturday)
|Detailed Advertisement >>||Apply Online >>|